Holy crap. Almost a quarter of February 2010 has already passed. What am I doing with my life?!
Big debate of the moment: Macbook vs. Macbook Pro? 13" vs. 15"? Buy now or will the price drop when the iPad comes out?? I can't decide :( Any input would be awesome.
I went to the Harvard Med School Library yesterday (there is a whole journal issue dedicated to "musicians' hands." The journal is called "Hand Clinics." Haha, Harvard didn't have an online subscription, although they had the paper copy). The library was... beautiful :) Really serene, though I'm sure people studying there weren't so serene.
I'd go for the macbook pro, if the extra cost is not prohibitive. Screen size is a matter of weight and resolution. Bigger screens usually weigh more but have higher resolution, which can be nice for certain things. I'm trying to decide on a laptop as well... Intel just released some new new processors (i3, i5, i7), so you may want to wait for those to show up in Macs, or you can possibly get the current model at a cheaper price.
ReplyDelete