Thursday, February 11, 2010

Life hasn't been too eventful in the past few days. So here are some random, uneventful notes:

- Well... my bathtub was clogged and Mr. Drano fixed it :D It totally made my day.

- Boston got a winter storm warning but what did we get? I think maybe 1 inch of snow. Maybe. Roads were salted beforehand and we got plenty of rain beforehand, so not much stuck. Grr Boston. I'm losing faith in you.

- Something's wrong with my purification plan in lab. Not sure what the problem is. Grr ribosomes :(

- Sigh. Another dilemma time. Take next Monday off or no? It's an "official holiday" but the "unspoken rule" of this lab says that I should come in anyways.

- My sister is officially the valedictorian of her high school! This probably means I'll have to edit her speech neurotically between now and June, but... she's valedictorian!

- Come on Apple. Release the new Macbook Pros already. I'm waiting... :)

1 comment: