Friday, April 30, 2010

After long day #1000 in the lab, I go to the bus stop at 10:26pm. No bus came until 11:09pm. Needless to say, I was really pissed off by that point, and I wanted to say something mean to the bus driver when the bus came, but I refrained. But really, *three* buses went in the other direction during this wait! Shortly after 11pm, a bus in our direction *was* seen, but it prematurely made a turn and never made it to our stop for a mysterious reason. Oh well.

My wrist is in terrible pain today - it actually started before the mad pipetting began, and it hasn't gone away yet :(

I'm gonna call up the salon and tell them my perm is almost gone already, again -- today is day #8 after the re-perm. But I am afraid my hair might fall out if I perm *three* times in a month, and I will probably piss off the stylist at this salon. But... I paid my money and the service was ineffective! Of course, it's not the stylist's fault per se (though ideally, they should know enough about the different kinds of hair out there  and how to work with them) - my hair is just that resistant to perming reagents, I guess - but that doesn't make it any more satisfying from my end.

Tomorrow is probably gonna be a no-work-gets-done day... a seminar hosted by our lab in the morning; OO club noon-ish; structure club mid-afternoon; happy hour early-evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment