After an exciting 3-day weekend with Ana and Scott in Boston I was totally exhausted, and since this was the first Monday I didn't go into lab in a long time (if ever?), my sense of timing was totally screwed up. I completely forgot we had our group meetings on Tuesday mornings, and I freeeeaked out when I realized that this morning, but then I regained sanity when I remembered that our group meeting was postponed to Wednesday, just for this week. Phew.
I bought the cutest plush seal doll at the Aquarium, and this will have to serve as my furry friend for right now because I can't afford a real pet :) This seal is adoooorable.
Ana reminded me I had a twitter account under the username of "raurenree" haha :) And my tweeting stopped back in November, with the last tweet being: "ate too much." Typical me.
I have found my love at Harvard Square - a whipper. Make fun of me all you want, but this guy was cute ;) But then I saw him smoke a cigarette afterwards. So, moving on :)
A full week of not biting my nails! I am proud. Seriously. I've had this habit for as long as I can remember, and wasn't able to quit. I don't know what inspired me recently other than "I want pretty nails," though this has never worked long enough before. Not that I want to jinx it.
Lastly - June is here! This means we are already 42% done with year 2010, which is a scary reminder of how fast time goes by. But back to happy thoughts - this is the month when I go back to VA twice for family and friends :) I am super excited. I haven't been back at UVa for over 6 months, and there are only 23 days left till I revisit Charlottesville (soon to be 22)!
No comments:
Post a Comment