Saturday, November 21, 2009

I've gotten into this bad habit of checking my mailbox daily, but if all I see are ads and worthless brochures, I just shove them back into my mailbox because I don't feel like dealing with them... Until I see an important mail (something from home, bills, paycheck, etc). Such as today. I got a paycheck in the mail, plus a bunch of other crap. So I took all the junk out, and on my walk to the T stop, I went through them, and threw out the worthless stuff every time I walked by a trash can. At least I have a system.

-------

I miss the Charlottesville/Mechanicsville Starbucks or B&N Cafes where I can actually sit at a table. In Boston, I have yet to successfully find an empty table the countless number of times I entered such establishments. I'm pretty sure I have to go in before 9am to find a place to sit. Uncool.

No comments:

Post a Comment