Sunday, December 27, 2009

My posts are so scattered! Often it's because I don't update enough (or maybe that's a lie), so I have little bits of multiple thoughts I end up writing about. All in one post. But here it goes...

String Review, Continued: As of today, the two sets of strings are getting closer to each other. The Larsens are getting a little more lively while the Spirocores are getting darker. The C string is getting a little too dark already for my taste, too "grr." However, the G & C strings still have their metallic edge. Sigh. I'll give them a few more days of hardcore playing :)

According to Benjamin, my Korean-ness sometimes shows in my English! Who knew that "fiction" cannot be pluralized! Heh, don't answer that. This reminds me how one of my high school friends was really bothered whenever I said "yesterday night" and told me that it's common practice in English to say "last night" although it's fine to say "yesterday morning" or "tomorrow night." But of course, it's abnormal to say "last morning" or "next night." What a strange language.

No comments:

Post a Comment