"What do you want to do?" Ughhhhh, I don't know >:(
Hardest question to answer, apparently.
"Do you wanna go to med school or grad school?"
"I don't know!! I want to do both, yet I don't want to pick either one."
"Well, do you wanna do research?"
"Sure!"
"Go to grad school then"
"But..."
"Do you wanna practice medicine and work with patients?"
"Of course!"
"Then do med school!"
"But... *sigh*"
"Then do an MD/PhD!"
"... but with the competitiveness of admissions, that could be a suicidal move at this point..."
!@#$%
And truthfully, I'm really not that apathetic about the world, but I don't know why I don't know what I like... (that was a terrible sentence).
I think I need to go chillax, but who has the time?!? I feel like I don't even have the time to breathe these days.
my only advice is dont do md/phd because those people are all crazy. and i dont think youre crazy.
ReplyDelete