The guy who works at Starbucks is very cute. And tall (which, as you know, is an important criterion for me). However, he makes the wrong drink most of the time - it's very disappointing. Of course, when I mean "wrong" drink, the situation is not as critical as water versus juice, but more like regular milk versus nonfat milk. But you know.
Okay. Now that I've done everything around the house in avoidance of the actual work I have to do (the list includes, but not limited to: doing 3 loads of laundry, 3 big rounds of dishes, emptying the refrigerator that I've been meaning to do since March, sweeping the floor, throwing out lots and lots of trash, and finally arranging good riddance of my 100 pounds of MCAT books. All today), I guess I should go get real things done. After practicing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment