Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Yay! Group meeting presentation is overrrrrr. After what was one of my worst procrastination period of all times (seriously, I don't know what hit me), I managed to present without major problems. Well. Introduction/Background Info was just bad. It occurred to me during the presentation (oops) that I was not familiar enough with the material to fluently speak about them... and as I was babbling on, I realized what I was saying was very confusing, mixed-up, and nonsensical even to me, but I didn't know how to revert the situation. And I don't know if this is the normal perception from the speaker's point of view, but everyone in the room had this "what the hell is she talking about..." look. But then afterwards everyone said it was very good, including Tom and Eunyong! I think that's partly because they had low expectations from me considering I knew squat when I joined the lab... haha, but anyway. Time to catch up on sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment