I went to Starbucks today, saw Espresso Truffle on the menu, and all of a sudden started missing UVA/Charlottesville/being-a-college-student. Haha, I have no idea why. But it reminded me of my daily trips to Starbucks in the wintertime, where I grabbed hot coffee on the corner, walked over to OCH, and either practiced or libraried. Sigh. I miss stressing out in a library before an exam, looking forward to pulling an all-nighter... grading... practicing for juries... procrastinating on facebook on the library computer... needlessly browsing the sheet music collection in the music library for the thousandth time...
PS: the drink at Starbucks with the most calories = Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino with whipped cream (660 calories).
PPS: Our lab calls our journal club meetings "OO Club." Anyone have any ideas what that means?! The Raps are hosting Happy Hour this upcoming Friday. Excited for the flyer :) Will explain later.
No comments:
Post a Comment