Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My walk to work:

When I make my first turn onto Harvard St, there's a Jewish bookstore (or a giftshop? not sure!). One of the books on display:


Harvard Street!


Passing by a playground... pretty autumn trees:


My new favorite place (self-ban from a few days ago has been removed), their coffee is just too good!:


This is still along Harvard Street. There are too many stores and restaurants on both sides of this street. Such a tempting street to walk down before and after work! Even the Walgreen building looks pretty:


Finally off of Harvard, and onto Beacon where the T runs (but I usually don't take). This is the clock/thermometer screen that either tells me how late I am to work or how freezing it is outside:


Some pretty gated community I pass by. There are pretty buildings around here; mostly apt buildings all along Beacon street:


Some other buildings...


Still on Beacon... which, by the way, looks like this!:


Yay Boston street signs:


Now onto Longwood Ave; More pretty sights:


Entering Longwood Medical Area; no more pretty sights...:


Pretty buildings though! The Children's Hospital:



And here is the med school! Though my lab is actually in an uglier, worn-down building behind all of this beauty:


That's roughly a 1.5 mile hike to lab...

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you have quite the beautiful walk! Boston is a lot...sunnier than I imagined it to be. And boy...raising your kids to love being Jewish? Impossible... Hahah j/k!

    ReplyDelete