Life is too unremarkable at the moment. This week has conformed to the following schedule:
From whenever-I-get-to-lab until 6pm, work; Go straight to rehearsal, which goes till 10pm; By the time I get home, I'm too fried to do anything and so I crash; Repeat cycle.
But this morning, I realized that I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. But once I figure whatever-it-is out, I still need to take the relevant standardized exams. I should also look into the relevant set of resume-building activities. But... when?! Thinking of all this makes me feel like I need to decide really soon so that I can prepare for the application season accordingly. Heck, if I'm going through the medical school application struggle again, I have to have a good MCAT score and enough clinical experience by next May/June, which is coming up in 8 months or so. That is really not that much time. Holy crap.
Arghhh, this is how I always go from "my life is getting boring" to "oh my god, I need a paper bag" in 60 seconds and maintain my cortisol level gloriously high.
No comments:
Post a Comment