Friday, October 16, 2009

While talking to Ana earlier, I noticed a sad pattern in my food inventory at home. Here are some of the representative items from each location (ignoring some of the boring stuff I have, like my Brita bottle, ice trays, some meat, ... and actually, that's it):

Refrigerator:
- brownies
- yogurt (flavored...)
- apples
- an onion
- a 90% empty (small) bottle of kimchi

Freezer:
- a few bags of TJ's prepared frozen entrees
- a few bags of pre-made/frozen chicken... stuff...
- two boxes of frozen pizza
- a box of cheesecake
- two different kinds of ice cream
- lots of donuts (don't judge)
- one bag of frozen vegetables (ooh, healthy)
- a third of a loaf of bread that expired 3 weeks ago...

Cabinet:
- lots of sauces (about half of them unopened... so far)
- boxes and boxes of pastaroni and other similar products
- countless bags of ramen noodles
- at least 5-6 boxes of various cookie/cake/brownie mixes


Clearly, I need to go grocery shopping soon so I don't die of sugar overload or malnutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment