Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lots of random notes:


1. Email response from AMCAS:
"Since a letter of evaluation requirement has not been satisfied in your 2009 AMCAS application you are receiving an automatically generated letter notification status e-mail. You will continue to receive the e-mail until either the requirement has been satisfied or the application closes. The 2009 application is anticipated to close sometime during October 2009."

Well, thankfully, it's already October.


2. It's already October?? Holy cow. How is that possible? Sadly, this reminder came to me this morning, around 9:15am, after I had been waiting for the bus for at least 15 minutes. I actually entered the bus, and shit, I realized I forgot to buy a monthly pass for October, which I meant to do before today. So... being a cheap skate, I decided that I was gonna power-walk in the 49-degree weather to work (I could see my breath this morning; it's getting a little too cold a little too early for me). So I made it to work by 9:45am, although I really meant to come earlier. Sigh...


3. Yesterday was an 11-hour day. What's even more sad is that I *seriously* planned a trip to the cello rental store for yesterday (they're open till 8pm on only Wednesdays, which is as late as they go), which would have required me to leave work at 6 or 6:30pm. Obviously I could not.


4. My check for October's rent went out yesterday. Amusingly enough, my biweekly paycheck that I got yesterday almost entirely balanced out the rent. Actually, not so amusing...

No comments:

Post a Comment