I was hoping that over time, the little tiny piece of paper with the lock combination will re-appear before my eyes by chance. But it has not! :( Big boxes are piling up in my miniscule studio, and I can't open the basement storage unit door because I lost the lock combo... I suppose I should send the lock company the request form, although they say that due to heightened security issues, it will take them 4-6 weeks to process the request (arghhh!?).
My place was such a big mess that I didn't have an option of not cleaning it this weekend. But instead I decided to go shop for underbed storage units, a baking dish, and clothes. After trying out 17 pairs of jeans, I found (only) 2 that I liked and actually fit. Why is it so hard to find the perfect pair of jeans?!
Ok, onto the actual business of cleaning up the place...
I have such trouble finding pants tall/skinny enough.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, you should Follow my blog, http://livingonthegreenline.blogspot.com. We can be neighborhood blog buddies!